Basketball Pavilion 2K Paramaribo (Suriname)
At the request of the Ministry, the Draft for the New Basketball pavilion and training pitches in Paramaribo, Suriname is presented.
There is a single-level grandstand with a capacity for 2,000 spectators, distributed in 10 vomitories. Focused on the axis of the field, the tribune of authorities, VIP public and press.
It is an entirely modular stadium through our construction system:
- Steel Structure. A metal structure (modular and prefabricated) as support of the grandstands. Manufactured by the assembly of laminated steel profiles with bolted joints..
- Grandstands prefabricated of reinforced concrete. Included the enclosures, vomitories, stairs etc …
- Modular prefabricated buildings. Which includes the main building (dressing rooms, VIP area, Sky-boxes, Staff and Media areas, etc… ) and all auxiliary modules (public toilets, access, snack bar, medical center etc …)
- Playfield of natural grass and all sportive equipment (goals, corners flags, substitutes´ benches etc…)
- Seating for all spectators. Monoblock seat of PVC for the general public, Folding seats with armrests for VIP public and comfortable armchairs for the authorities.
- Facilities: electricity, plumbing, sewage, lighting, PA system and electronic scoreboards. The level of pitch-lighting depends on FIFA standards: Level V ( International Match) and Level IV (National Match)
- Façade and roof by metallic sandwich panels.
- Capacity: 2.000 seats
- Area: 3.000 sqm
- Budget: 3M €
- Developer: Ministry of Sports
error: Contenido con derechos de autor