In compliance with article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSS) in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. General Data Protection (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD) the Owner makes the collection and treatment of data available to users. website cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to identify you.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
Next, the cookies used by the website https://javiergarciaalda.com are classified
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: They are those sent and managed directly by the Owner.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User from a domain other than the Owner.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow users to navigate through the restricted area website and to use its different functions, such as the comment system or search engine.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the User, such as the language or type of browser through which it is used. connects to this website.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These are those that, when well treated by the website or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the website. For this, the navigation you make on this website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Social cookies: They are established by social network platforms to allow users to share content with their friends and networks.
According to its duration:
- Session cookies: These are those designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the User’s terminal and can be accessed and processed during the period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
LIST OF COOKIES USED:
This website can install the following cookies:
- wp-setting- (user_id): Technical cookie that is used to maintain User settings on the WordPress desktop (/ wp-admin). It is persistent and lasts for 1 year.
- hasConsent: Technical cookie that stores the User’s consent. It is persistent and lasts for one year.
Analysis or measurement cookies:
- _ga: Analytical Cookie that enables the control of unique visits. It is persistent and lasts for 2 years.
- _gat: Analytical Cookie to limit the number of requests. Its scope is the session and lasts 1 minute.
- _gid: Analytical cookie to distinguish users. Its scope is the session and has a duration of 24 hours.
- Google Analytics can install other cookies according to the document Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites that can be consulted at this link.
- The website includes functionalities provided by third-party services and social networks to improve the visitor experience. You can share content on your social networks such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, Pinterest or Youtube with the buttons included for this purpose with the sharing tools of social networks. As a result, these services may install cookies and use them to track your online activity. The Owner does not have direct control over the information collected by these cookies..
ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
The Owner displays information about its Cookies Policy in the cookie banner accessible on all pages of the Website. The cookie banner shows essential information about data processing and allows the User to carry out the following actions:
- Accept or reject the installation of cookies or withdraw the consent previously granted.
- Obtain additional information on the Cookies Policy page.
ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can accept to block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options, but bear in mind that part of the site will not work correctly or that some functionalities will not be available or will have errors.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in common browsers.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In case you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or want to make any comments about this website, you can send a message to the email address: email@example.com