ARCHITECT specialist in the Design, development and construction of Football Stadiums.
With extensive professional experience of more than 25 years doing Projects and Works of very different nature.
-A first stage of 12 years as a specialist in public and private housing, conducting Contests, Projects and Construction Management, mainly in the province of Madrid. Up to a total of 6,700 homes.
-Later I founded my own GIRA ARQUITECTURA atelier and began working on Singular Projects for different public administrations, such as Sports Centres, Parks, Cultural Centres, Rehabilitation of public buildings etc … At this same stage for 2 years I worked as a Municipal Architect. In addition to collaborating with Engineering in major projects as T4 terminal of Madrid Airport.
-In these last 10 years I have specialized in the Design and Construction of large sports facilities such as Football Stadiums, Sports Centres, Swimming pools etc … Always using our own construction system.
We are a multidisciplinary team composed of architects and engineers who are experts in the different work areas: design, project management, civil works, etc. With international projects throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia.
All projects have been conceived from a modular concept and developed using prefabricated building systems.
“The idea is to export our stadiums to any corner of the world”
- Gymnastics and Karate venue of the Pan American Games of Lima 2019 with capacity for 6,100 spectators in Villa El Salvador (Peru).+
- Sports complex of the new Al Rusaffa stadium with a capacity for 30,000 spectators in Al Russafa, Baghdad (Irak).+
- Sports complex of the new Babil stadium with a capacity for 30,000 spectators in Babil, Hillah (Irak).+
- Rehabilitation of the “Great man made river”stadium, venue of the sub20 African Cup with capacity for 5,000 spectators Tripoli (Libya).+
- Rehabilitation of the football and athletics stadium “June 11” main venue of the Mediterranean Games with a capacity for 45,000 spectators in Tripoli (Libya). +
- Sports Pavilion with a capacity of 5,500 spectators in Benghazi (Libya).+
- Football stadium with capacity for 20,000 spectators in Misurata (Libya).+
- (2016-present) Founding partner y Technicl Director of STREN HOUSING
- (2003-present) Founding partner and Technical Director of GIRA ARQUITECTURA.
- (2019-2020) Responsible for Architecture and Technical Coordinator of the Remodeling Project of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. For TYPSA.
- (2018) Principal architect of the Gymnastics and Karate headquarters of Villa El Salvador of the Pan American Games Lima 2019. For TYPSA PERU.
- (2016-2018) Design Manager of TTRES QUALITY GROUP and TTRES MODULAR.
- (2017) Design Manager of TRADEMET.
- (2015-2016) Design Manager of FAESA.
- (2014-2015) Design Manager of QUINTA METALICA.
- (2013-2014) Responsible for the Technical Office of TRIARENA.
- (2009-2013) Design Manager of TRIARENA.
- (2009-2011) Director of the Architecture Department of PYCSA.
- (1989-2001) Project Director of OAU.
- ARENA SOLUTIONS: Areas of Europe and the Middle East
- AVANT: Asia area
- CIDELSA: America area
- MANNI TECH: Africa area