I believe in a sincere architecture, far of fashions and tricks.
Javier García Alda
ARCHITECT specialist in the Design, development and construction of Football Stadiums.
With extensive professional experience of more than 25 years doing Projects and Works of very different nature.
-A first stage of 12 years as a specialist in public and private housing, conducting Contests, Projects and Construction Management, mainly in the province of Madrid. Up to a total of 6,700 homes.
-Later I founded my own GIRA ARQUITECTURA atelier and began working on Singular Projects for different public administrations, such as Sports Centres, Parks, Cultural Centres, Rehabilitation of public buildings etc … At this same stage for 2 years I worked as a Municipal Architect. In addition to collaborating with Engineering in major projects as T4 terminal of Madrid Airport.
-In these last 10 years I have specialized in the Design and Construction of large sports facilities such as Football Stadiums, Sports Centres, Swimming pools etc … Always using our own construction system.
We are a multidisciplinary team composed of architects and engineers who are experts in the different work areas: design, project management, civil works, etc. With international projects throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia.
All projects have been conceived from a modular concept and developed using prefabricated building systems.
“The idea is to export our stadiums to any corner of the world”
- New public building for municipal services in “Parque Coimbra”. Mostoles. Madrid (Spain) for Mostoles city council. +
- Football stadium with capacity for 20,000 spectators (Libya). +
- Sports Pavilion with a capacity of 5,500 spectators in Benghazi (Libya). +
- Rehabilitation of the football and athletics stadium “June 11” main venue of the Mediterranean Games with a capacity for 45,000 spectators in Tripoli (Libya). +
- Rehabilitation of the “Great man made river” stadium, venue of the sub20 African Cup with capacity for 5,000 spectators in Tripoli (Libya). +
- Sports complex of the new Babil stadium with a capacity for 30,000 spectators in Babil, Hillah (Irak). +
- Sports complex of the new Al Rusaffa stadium with a capacity for 30,000 spectators in Al Russafa, Baghdad (Irak). +
- (2003-present) Founding partner and Technical Director of GIRA ARQUITECTURA.
- (2019-present) Responsible for Architecture and Technical Coordinator of the Remodeling Project of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. For TYPSA.
- (2018) Principal architect of the Gymnastics and Karate headquarters of Villa El Salvador of the Pan American Games Lima 2019. For TYPSA PERU.
- (2016-2018) Design Manager of TTRES QUALITY GROUP and TTRES MODULAR.
- (2017) Design Manager of TRADEMET.
- (2015-2016) Design Manager of FAESA.
- (2014-2015) Design Manager of QUINTA METALICA.
- (2013-2014) Responsible for the Technical Office of TRIARENA.
- (2009-2013) Design Manager of TRIARENA.
- (2009-2011) Director of the Architecture Department of PYCSA.
- (1989-2001) Project Director of OAU.
error: Contenido con derechos de autor