Rehabilitation of Ivan Elias Moreno Stadium
At the request of The Deportivo Municipal Football club, we have studied the possibility of expanding the capacity and modernize the facilities of Ivan Moreno Elias stadium of Lima (Peru) in order to be able to host the Libertadores Cup and the Sudamericana Cup.
The stadium opened in 2002 and has recently remodeled in 2013 when the team ascended to First Division of Peruvian League.
The current capacity of 13, 000 spectators (without seat) isn´t enough to host any international event it is necessary. For that reason is necessary to expand to 20,000 spectators, 12,000 of them with seat.
The works to realize consist of:
- Demolition of current storage rooms and fences.
- Remodeling of public toilets of West, North and South accesses.
- Construction of two new toilet modules in East Access.
- Construction of a new western grandstand, for 1,300 seats, with a broadcast cabin, two TV platforms and a VIP area.
- Installation of four lighting towers.
- Installation of two LED screens.
- Installation of new fences.
- Installation of 20,000 seats (general public, West, East and VIP)
- Installation of a new façade on all around sport complex area.
- Construction of covering for the West and East new grandstands.
- Capacity: 20.000 seats
- Area: 30.300 sqm
- Budget: 30M €
- Client: Municipality of Villa El Salvador
- Developer: Deportivo Municipal Football Club of Lima
error: Contenido con derechos de autor